Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Almost There

Ok guys, so I haven't been to New Orleans ever in my life so this is going to be an exciting new adventure for myself as well. When I used to think about going on these different mission trips, I often envisioned myself solving all of the problems in a weeks time. I know this sounds crazy now, but I really thought that I had all the answers for whatever problem the various people were facing. But then I realized on my first CCME trip last year to FL that I do not and should not have all the answers; I realized that it was the effort of the entire group, in solidarity with ourselves as well as the people we were working with, that made the most memorable impact. If we only connect with a few people while in New Orleans I'm sure that those few people will spread the word to others. Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment