Sunday, February 26, 2012

Love at First Sight


New Orleans has not failed to provide an absolutely exciting adventure these past two days. It is an absolutely enchanting city. Until now, I did not believe in love at first sight. This city holds an irreplaceable culture, and feeling that has weathered unthinkable turmoil. Reading and hearing about New Orleans is a sore way to experience what truly exists here. The people, music, architecture, wildlife, and food are unique and characterize this area in a special way. They are gifts to this Southern part of Louisiana and hold the ends of heartstrings attached to Americans although it is merely a small corner of the country. I am overwhelmingly grateful and excited to experience everything that is here. I want to still feel the happiness that exudes from this city in my bones long after I leave. Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment