Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Halfway through!


We are halfway through our experience with Habitat and we have already accomplished great things.  The house is almost done with putting up siding and I hope to see the outside of the house finished before we leave. Coming into the week I was excited to work with Habitat, but unsure of what we were doing.  I was excited to hear that we were putting up siding because that is something I have never done before and I saw it was a challenge to overcome.  Now I know how tiring and difficult it truly is both physically and  mentally.  But seeing the future homeowner working along side of us is all the motivation I need to get back to work.  So far the experience has been exceptional and I can't wait to see what the next three days bring.
Morgan

1 comment:

  1. The work you have done for these people is irreplaceable and heartwarming, Morgan. Rebuilding homes for those affected by the storm is more than enough to get them back on their feet and start over again. As I can see in the photo, you have done a pretty good job putting that siding up. Kudos!

    Maricela Milum @ Home Craft Inc

    ReplyDelete