Sunday, March 4, 2012

Co-workers

Last day of work done, and looking at the house I realize I had a hand in a small part of all the work. I put up the lovely, leveled, impossible-to-get-a-nail-through siding. I caulked, I cut, I cleaned. It was a great feeling to see the finished product, but I found myself thinking more about the people I worked with. This trip has introduced me to so many amazing people. People who were patient with me lack of skill in the hammering department. People who were willing to go out on a limb, or rather a ladder, to help when there were setbacks. People who were willing to fetch files, pick up nails, and dance on the roof. I am grateful and I hope to remember the amazing people in NOLA, and see and keep in touch with the amazing people in the group. Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment